Owner: VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group - NIPC 506 998 959
Publishingmanager: Cátia Martins
The publication manager is a natural or legal person.
Webmaster: Isabelle Cerveira - GEOSAT Group
Server: OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 ROUBAIX
Credits : The legal notices have been generated and offered by the GEOSAT Group
We request personal information only when we actually need it to provide you with a service. We do this by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain information collected for as long as is necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of those sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information on the understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you desire.
Your continued use of our website will be deemed as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies being set by adjusting your browser settings (see browser Help to find out how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in certain functionality and features of this site being disabled. We therefore recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newslettersThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only for subscribed / unsubscribed users.
- Order processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookiesWhen you submit data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember the user's details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookiesTo provide you with an optimal experience on this site, we provide functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called up whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the web's most widespread and trusted analytics solutions, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure the use of this website so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we are still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and so that's the kind of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyse our advertising and product costs to ensure we get the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and information that VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group offers on the website and with an enunciative but not limitative character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or sports betting (e.g: Betano), games of luck and chance, any type of illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Viamapa - Geosat Group, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
Hopefully that's cleared up and as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure whether you need or not, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
By accessing the website VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Groupsite, you agree to comply with these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use of License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must delete all downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Exemption from liability
- The materials on VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group 's web site are provided 'as is'. VIAMAPA - GE OSAT Group makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on sites linked to this site.
In no event shall VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials in VIAMAPA- GEOSAT Group, even if VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group or a VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group 's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. VIAMAPA - GE OSAT Group does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Viamapa - Geosat Group does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group of the site. Use of any linked site is at the user's own risk.
VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group may revise these site terms of service at any time without notice. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of VIAMAPA - GEOSAT Group and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or locality.